Thursday, June 18, 2009

UK trip (1)



.. hey dudes .. how r u recently .. glad to see u when u reading this blog .1st week passed, i am begining miss my country ,food and family. But at the same time , i quick enjoy my life here..
hihihi... okok back to my main point ... yaya juz wanna share with serdangzai ..from now i will keep upadate tis blog for my UK trip .

This week i gonna share with u which is my 1st trip in UK Chatworth house and buxton...U all maybe will not know about this both place let me briefly explain 2 u guys ....erm . buxton juz a small town for view and bulding nothing special .. but i wanna share more in chatworth house hihi .. honestly can tell u tat the building is awesome , fantasic. Actually, chatworth house is a home of the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire (ISTANA)... THe house interior consist of art gallery ,statue and some oil paint Take a look some awesome picture ..


BUXTON













CHATWORTH HOUSE


















1 comment:

huiThenG said...

lolx.din update ur Uk trip??busy traveling till no time to update :0
have fun ya!!